You can share
Yes, we can do that. We have provided OEM service for many clients.
Yes, we have the professional design team, we will provide you perfect design as your request.
Sample Lead Time: 2-3Days
Bulk Lead Time: 7-10days (Depends on order qty)
If you need some samples for reference, tell me your fully address/ship and we will arrange our available sample for your reference.
we request 30% deposit; the other 70% should be paid after the goods were ready.
TT / Paypal / Western union
Not all products are have in stock.But we can do in short time as per your requirement.
Our QC will check the quality every steps of making the case.
The sample will be send within 3-5 days after check the detail requirement with you
We have around 150 workers,about 10 Engineers and 27 office workers.